Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Is That A Python In Your Pocket?

In fact, it might well be. Nokia just released an implementation of Python, the well-known scripting language, for Symbian Series 60 phones - and it's all open source so anyone can have a go at making their own fancy "services".

What's the betting that a) 90% of its uses will be completely frivolous and b) the other 10% will be a damn sight better than anything the netops have come up with?

(Hat tip to the Schockwellenreiter.)

No comments:

kostenloser Counter