Sunday, August 09, 2009

square

Danny Rampling:
Since I've become a property developer my life has changed for the better
I suppose this was always on the cards. Kasimir Malevich:
We are in a desert .... Before us is nothing but a black square on a white background!


he wasn't kidding, you know

Meanwhile, look who's got a new album out; others agree. Northern Stomp is officially twice as interesting as anything else you might find to listen to this year; I agree with Stylus that their main problem back in the late 90s was that they were a preview of the future, with a less...hideously white, as Greg Dyke would have put it, record collection behind them.

Also, if the title song is anything to go by, they're swinging back towards the northern anger of the first album; I'm currently seeking legal advice as to whether destroying Brighton would be necessary and proportionate in order to get at the Indelicates.

No comments:

kostenloser Counter