Sunday, June 01, 2008

Chance

Where else but Northern Ireland would the government form a Consultative Group on the Past?

In other news, the Kevin Myers review has achieved the rare distinction of links from ahem, reactionary ballbag hack Tim Worstall and Ken MacLeod, who reckons Al Gore would so have staffed-up from AEI and Patrick Henry College in order to fight for the Unitary Executive, going by his last book. (Worstall, meanwhile, having spent years arguing that climate change isn't happening cos of the 1940s pause, is now arguing that its nonexistence means climate change doesn't exist either. I am not joking.)

I'm not sure if this is universal acclaim or just a case of the fundamental unity of extremism. In other housekeeping, someone on a Verizon FIOS link in Syracuse, New York wants to know what hhappens when kerosene is spilt on a kitten.

Update: Shorter Worstall - I'm a lady! libertarian...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In other housekeeping, someone on a Verizon FIOS link in Syracuse, New York wants to know what hhappens when kerosene is spilt on a kitten.

Hilarious! I live near Syracuse in NYS, but I use TimeWarner's RoadRunner (I swear it wasn't me!).

kostenloser Counter