Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Can someone give these people a clue?

At the World Summit on the Information Society in fun-loving Tunisia, it seems the goons tried to make Richard Stallman wear an RFID tag. Yes, that Richard Stallman, founder of the Free Software Foundation and hammer of digital injustices of every kind. Apparently he wrapped it in tinfoil (see! it works! the MIT study is a stinking lie!) to stop it working...

..which clearly worked, seeing as the Tunisian security knobbers proceeded to give him a hard time. It's a pity I didn't think of resorting to this simple procedure at the time of my own RFID madness experience. By the way, do any of you have a reader for the things or know where I could obtain one? I've still got the thing and I'd like to know what it says about me..

No comments:

kostenloser Counter