Saturday, March 19, 2005

Macs!

Via IT Week's in-house blogger, I learn that Apple are going to introduce a mouse with two buttons. This is good news, I suppose, but I'm not going to jump for joy, because I'm currently experiencing my first extended use of the computer designed for graphic designers by graphic designers.

And it's like rolling in broken glass. I have never encountered a computer as insanely irritating. And that entirely circular mouse deserves to meet the cat. Another thing - Safari. This is a browser that makes IE look impressive - everything is maddeningly slow, and tends to choke on far too many sites. Obviously Firefox will help, but this is not good enough. Frankly, fancy icons that get bigger when you point at them aren't enough to put up with stuff that doesn't work.

No comments:

kostenloser Counter